Spring has arrived in Touraine since the Easter weekend!
The indoor pool is open, the water is at 27 ° C, the birds are singing in the park…
Enjoy the sunny days and gentle water!
Le mois de Février nous rappelle ce que c’est que l’hiver, en blanchissant tous nos paysage 😉
C’est rare en Touraine que la neige tienne un peu, il faut en profiter, bien regarder.
La neige scintille sous le soleil qui se montre dans la foulée:
Neige blanche sous ciel bleu, tout pour nous rendre heureux:
La neige rend le monde merveilleux!
We are all increasingly aware and sensitive to the impact of our daily actions and our activities on our environment. And that's fine!
Cedar House and also the concern to minimize its environmental footprint and to be respectful of our privileged environment in Touraine.
Here are our actions in this direction:
- Work home insulation : lining walls and roof, double glazing for door frames.
- Heating : replacing the old boiler with a condensing gas boiler; installing 2 pellet stoves and an insert for heating with wood the living rooms of the ground floor.
- Electricity : replacing light bulbs with energy-saving bulbs. Using peak. Providing an outlet under the covered parking for electric vehicles.
- Composting our organic waste for compost.
- Clean sheets and towels : Use the expertise of Elis and his collection Bio'fair, using cotton products from fair trade and organic cleaning products. (https://fr.elis.com/fr/gamme/collection-bios-fair).
- Clean rooms and bathrooms : selection and use of organic products Hakawerk, manufactured exclusively from plants.
- Host tables : we focus on quality local products (vegetables, meat, cheese, wines, …).
- Cedar House and is also a haven for birds, in partnership with LPO ( http://www.lpotouraine.fr/).
Autumn is a fruit pleasure : pears, apples, nuts, chestnuts, mushrooms and also…. quinces.
In autumn, under our big trees, wild cyclamen are a real carpet of flowers, white and purple, in harmonious blend.
The flowers are delicate and aerial. It makes you want to lie in it…
Here is the spring ! The Cedar House pool (covered and heated to 27 ° C) est ouverte dès le 1er Avril!
Calling all fish and those who like to swim or wade!
La piscine s’ouvre sur le parc… sentiment de liberté et de détente total!
Savourez la douceur de la Touraine!
Certified by the institute Hypothénuse(*), Patrick offer you a seated massage within our institution.
The techniques used lead to a indoor relaxation, also keeping your momentum. On a period of 20 minutes, This massage is done clothed and without oil, on professional massage chair . This is a relaxation massage, but not a therapeutic one.
Possible service reservation, from Monday to Friday : The price of a session is 30€ (Payment by check or cash).
To take Appointment or for information ,please contact Patrick at PAINEAU 06.65.73.89.94 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patrick PAINEAU, 16bis rue Aristide Briand -37270 Montlouis-Sur-Loire
Auto company registered in Tours – SIRET n ° 824 738 215 00014 – APE 9604Z (Body care)
(*) The hypotenuse institute School is a member founder of the French Federation of Traditional Massage Relaxation (FFMTR), ISO 9001.
edition 2016 Great Mop Tourangelle ka promises 3 jubilant day for lovers of old vehicles and exception:
The Rally takes place in Montbazon (Space Atout Coeur) with all public entertainment:
- 3 days for owners of car and motorcycle collection, from 1 to 3 July.
You are free to participate in one or more days ...
- 1 day also for the general public, Sunday 3 July , Montbazon
Find all the program http://www.lgvt.fr/programme-2016
The pool is open : water is at temperature, the very mild weather and the birds sing!
Cedar House and waiting for you to savor the moment!
You can find us on the site of Historic Relais, which highlights the history, the patrimony, culture and etiquette of France: