2019 RECONNAISSANCE DE L’EXCELLENCE "Cèdre et Charme"
Classé Par les Clients CEDRE_ET_CHARME
The guest house or cottage Cedar House and provide you with a fully equipped kitchen – A completely independent house half!
Through the development of an exclusive kitchen for guests, our guest house becomes even more flexible and comfortable.
The kitchen is fully dedicated to our guests. It allows them to organize on-site meals they wish to spend at home. For even more fun and relaxation on site.
The kitchen offers the following equipment : four, where micro-, 3 ceramic hobs, dishwasher, large fridge 2 Freezing large floors. Many dishes 2 complete service of plates and cutlery 15 people. Toaster, filter coffee machine and Nespresso, kettle, mixers, devices pancake and raclette, etc…
And Cedar House is 6km from’observatory Tauxigny.
Do not hesitate to stop at home, if you want to enjoy our clear sky, discover the stars or watch the stars.
You can find practical information on the best places from which to observe our sky on the site https://www.darkskymap.com/
A Observatory Tauxigny, in a previous edition of the Night of Stars…
Voici une animation vidéo pour vous présenter le gîte Cèdre et Charme en une minute : beaucoup mieux qu’un grand discours 😉
Voici une animation vidéo pour vous présenter notre maison d’hôtes Cèdre et Charme en une minute : mieux qu’un grand discours 😉
The Cedar House and cottage offers an exceptional setting…
Salons, dining room and kitchen : a huge bright space and very spacious, where to live and relax together!
Rooms : superb volumes, visible beams, brightly decorated,simple and modern. And of course bedding comfort and shape memory pillows for quality sleep.
Bathroom : bright and modern, very well equipped. large mirrors, radiator dry towel, hair dryer, bath towels.
Don't miss out on the FIFA World Cup 2018, Cedre & Charme offers a large screen TV in the lounge rooms!
The calendar and the results are here :
Spring has arrived in Touraine since the Easter weekend!
The indoor pool is open, the water is at 27 ° C, the birds are singing in the park…
Enjoy the sunny days and gentle water!
The month of Febuary reminds us that it is winter, en blanchissant tous nos paysage 😉
It is rare for snow to stay in Touraine, and we have to enjoy these precious moments, and look closely.
The snow twinkles under the sun that scarcely shows itself:
White snow under a blue sky, everything to make us smile:
Snow makes the world look wonderful!
We are all increasingly aware and sensitive to the impact of our daily actions and our activities on our environment. And that's very good!
Cedre et Charme has the concern to minimize its environmental footprint and to be respectful of our privileged environment in Touraine.
Here are the steps we take to be more eco friendly:
- Home insulation work : lining walls and roof, double glazing for door frames.
- Heating : replacing the old boiler with a condensing gas boiler; installing 2 pellet stoves and an insert for heating with wood the living rooms of the ground floor. heat pump system for heating of the two pools and their spaces.
- Electricity : replacing light bulbs with energy-saving bulbs. Using peak. Providing an outlet under the covered parking for electric vehicles.
- Clean sheets and towels : Use the expertise of Elis and its' collection Bio'fair, using cotton products from fair trade and organic cleaning products. (https://fr.elis.com/fr/gamme/collection-bios-fair).
- Clean rooms and bathrooms : selection and use of organic products from Hakawerk, manufactured exclusively from plants.
- Host tables : we focus on quality local products (vegetables, meat, cheese, wines, …). All our jams are homemade jam, and much made with fruit from the garden (mirabelle, greengage, currant, perry, Quince Jelly)
- Composting our organic waste for compost.
- Zero use of pesticide or herbicide: maintenance friendly garden, hand or to the appropriate tools. targeted mechanical or biological destruction of invasive insects such as Asian hornets, armyworms pine borers or boxwood.
- Two hives are installed Edge of the Park: Bees are very useful for the pollination of plants and an excellent barometer of the health of our environment. And to our delight, they produce honey!
- Cedre et Charme and is also a safe haven for birds, in partnership with LPO ( http://www.lpotouraine.fr/).