Not far from Saint Branchs, easily accessible, we advise the following family excursions:
– Visit Zoo Park Beauval (with 48 minutes, is full, par A85)
– Go and discover the Futuroscope near Poitiers (with 55 minutes, south, par A10)
From Le Cèdre (The Cedar), you are very well placed to visit many castles which are the prestige of this region and of Touraine. We recommend to you specially:
– the castle of Azay-le-Rideau and the castle of L’Islette, jewels of the Renaissance, with 25 minutes west of Saint Branchs, with 30 minutes east of Saint Branchs.
-Amboise castle, Royal castle steeped in history, with 30 minutes east of Saint Branchs.
-the Clos-Lucé manor in Amboise house and museum of Leonardo da Vinci.
-Château Gaillard in Amboise, precursor of Renaissance gardens and orangeries.
– Chenonceaux castle, also known as the castle of Ladies, the most visited French private monument, with 30 minutes east of Saint Branchs.
– Villandry Castle, with its park and gardens outstanding, with 30 minutes northwest.
– Langeais Castle, very well preserved and little changed, with 30 minutes west.
– the town of Loches and its castle overlooking the Indre, with 20 minutes south.
– Montbazon dungeon, fortress called Black Hawk, with 13 minutes north.
Loches is 20 minutes south of Saint Branchs. Very good destination to discover a beautiful medieval town, well preserved, with its old slate roofs and mixed tiles and old facades nestling at the foot of the fortress.
Le Cèdre will open early May 2014 ! Be the first to discover this special place, excellent base for exploring the Touraine soft, the castles of the Loire and its famous sites!
Cedar and Charme is open all year : All guests are welcome whether for a leisure trip or business tourism